Friday 14 January 2011

Oz681 "Beatnotik Collective" Interview


Today just introduce Me, Myself and I!

Hello my name is…GIGI a.k.a. Oz681 a.k.a. Beatnotik collective

I was raised in…Napoli, the "Sun/Sin City"!

The reason that you’re reading about me is…because i'm an illustrator and I spend my time colouring Life!

Right now I’m working on…my expo, and on the developing of my own brand and collective called Beatnotik, born to support artist, producers and you all!!

But I’d rather be…at home drawing lost in Rap music while i'm smocking a good weed!

My most prized possessions are…my Family and my friends, 29 years of Rap memories, my dog and my panda!

But I’d give it all away for…there's nothing enough shining in the entire universe to convice me to destroy what i built in my life

The first thing I do in the morning is…i switch on the music and i try to figure out if there is one more cigarette left...

The last thing I do at night is…smoke that last cigarette and switch off the music...or not!

My momma always said…enjoy every single day like it's the last.. and have fun!

I love it when people…are spontaneous and free

I hate it when people…don't respect human beings,nature and animals.

If you ever see me walking down the street…scream "YO MAN"!

My most notable run-in with the law…they never catch me and i wish i'll always be fast enough

If I had to say sorry it would be because…my instinct do the talking

I get real aggro when…i see a picture of Berlusconi, and fuck..even hearing ( saying ) his name pisses me off!

The last time I swore I’d never drink was after a night of…After I blacked out a whole night and been told the next day by my friends all the shit I’ve been pulling all night

Future projects and plans…i'm contributing to the first skate convention in Milan " The last call", i'm also working on the next Beatnotik collection and i'm always in the hunt for new productors, beatmakers and artists that could be part of my project.

And before I leave I’d like to give a shout out to…my mum, my personal hero "above the clouds", my sister, my love, my people that support me every day, my music, J Dillaaaa, and everyone who gives color to this world.










http://beatnotik.carbonmade.com/
http://www.facebook.com/beat.notik
http://www.bcomesome1.com/en/online-catalog.htm
e_mail: ozone681@gmail.com

Fotografia Carmen Perez Trigueros
www.flickr.com/aycarmela

2 comments: