Tuesday 14 December 2010

Paura/Videomind Interview

Today, and for the very first time, I'm more than happy to introduce an artist who's coming from my very own town !!!




Hello my name is…Francesco Curci aka Paura, together with Tayone & Clementino we are Videomind

I was raised in…Camposano..Napoli ..Campania..Italy..Europe..The World...Solar System

The reason that you’re reading about me is…because I make great music

Right now I’m working on…Videomind, new tracks and new videos.

But I’d rather be…no one else

My most prized possessions are…my two nephews, who are both two years old

But I’d give it all away for…nothing

The first thing I do in the morning is…as a matter of fact, I always have 100 000 things to do, just as today.

The last thing I do at night is…put on the alarm.

My momma always said…everything allright at work?

I love it when people…people smile at me

I hate it when people…people driving fast

If you ever see me walking down the street…everything ok, you don’t need to worry

My most notable run-in with the law…unpaid tickets

If I had to say sorry it would be because…lack of tact

I get real aggro when…they touch anyone who’s close to me

The last time I swore I’d never drink was after a night of…it was around 15 years ago, and I do not regret it at all

Future projects and plans…keep on with doing music with my group

And before I leave I’d like to give a shout out to… all the narrow minded and conservative people: History has always been written by the courageous.

www.videomind.it/
www.myspace.com/videomind




No comments:

Post a Comment