Friday 15 October 2010

FluffGirlz PARIS/NYC "Interview #1"


Today we meet Sax To Ze Max from FluffGirlz Sound System PARIS/NYC


Hello my name is…
Sax to Ze Max aka Operator Shaï Hulud I am the DJ of Da FluffGirlz Sound System a band i created with Mc Jester aka the Microphone Molester.

I was raised in…
La Rochelle a city on the West sea shore of France

The reason that you’re reading about me is…
 is i am the DJ of Da FluffGirlz Sound System a band i created with Mc Jester aka the Microphone Molester from Brooklyn NYC

Right now I’m working on…
 I am a town hall official for the City of Paris, I am in charge of shooting and directing videos for its web site.

My most prized possessions are…
an original elephant nose that hase been used on stage by George Clinton

But I’d give it all away for…
the Entire recording of Sun Ra on vinyls

The first thing I do in the morning is…
smoking some weed and having tea

The last thing I do at night is…
smoking some weed & drinking some rhum

My momma always said…
stop drinking, looser!!!!

I love it when people…l
et me get drunk as fuck

I hate it when people…
tell to stop drinkin and eat more!

If you ever see me walking down the street…
offer me to smoke some weed i am always down for it

My most notable run-in with the law…
when i have broken some cop's teeth cause i was drunk as fuck on my bike

If I had to say sorry it would be because…
the last time I swore I’d never drink was after a night of...Seriously i am never ashamed of what i have done drunk

Future projects and plans…
to smoke and drink more and more and finishing the videos i have directed for some friends that are musicians before they or i die
And before I leave I’d like to give a shout out to…
MC Jester, his son Trevor, to all the Zero Zero Crew and Zero Zero All Stars Djays...You know who you are...Punks







Muddy Water Mix by FluffGirlzSoundSystem


http://www.myspace.com/fluffgirlzlive
http://soundcloud.com/fluffgirlzsoundsystem
http://soundcloud.com/operator-shai-hulud

No comments:

Post a Comment